Are you a Lectora® or CourseMill® genius? Do your coworkers marvel at the courses you create? Have you ever been referred to as an “e-Learning guru?” We want you and your awesome ideas to wow the audience at the 2015 Lectora User Conference in Nashville, Tennessee this April 29 - 30.
Submit your speaker proposal now! We’re ready—and bracing ourselves for the greatness you’re about to share with us. Don’t make us wait too long: the deadline to submit your speaker proposal is December 31, 2014. Good news! We extended the deadline until January 16, 2015. You’ll hear from us by February 2, 2015 if your proposal is accepted.
We’re looking for proposals that showcase exceptional new uses, ideas and techniques for using one of our authoring tools or learning management and delivery solutions. Some suggested topics for presentations are:
• Instructional Design
• Mobile Learning
• Social Learning
• Collaborative Development
• Learning Management Systems
• Emerging Technologies
• Business Initiatives/Case Studies
• How-To/Development Techniques
• Rapid e-Learning Development
All sessions must be presented using a recent version of the software:
• Lectora® Publisher/Inspire: V11.3 or higher
• Lectora® Online: V2.0 or higher
• Snap! by Lectora®: V1.2 or higher
• CourseMill®: V6 or higher
• CourseMill® Wave: V1.3 or higher
• CourseMill® Mobile: V1.0 higher
Full of ideas? Send ‘em all over! You can submit as many proposals as you like—just make sure to submit a separate form for each proposal.
For each proposal accepted, one complimentary conference registration will be given. If you have already registered and paid, you’ll be refunded.
For more LUC 2015 updates and e-Learning news, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog.