This Halloween season, at Your Everything for e-Learning Place we decided we’re only giving out treats, no tricks! So we gathered up the best e-Learning articles from around the internet and listed them here as a special treat for you. Check them out:
- Motivate Your Learners! The Self-Determination Theory for e-Learning
- Take a look at the Self-Determination Theory and how it applies to e-Learning.
- Top 10 Branching Scenario Techniques
- See how to engage your learners with the top ten branching scenario techniques.
- The Essentials of Typography for e-Learning
- Read this primer on typography and find out how you can make your e-Learning beautiful!
- Game Element: Rewards
- Gamification expert Karl Kapp takes you through the different types of rewards in games.
- Trends We’re Watching in the e-Learning World
- Keep up with the latest e-Learning trends—all in one place! This article shares all the latest news.
- How to Work With Grids and Guides in Lectora
- Learn how to use the layout and design guide, described by the eLearning Brothers as “one of the most helpful, underutilized, and misunderstood tools in the Lectora® developer’s arsenal.”
- The Seductive Power of Story
- Learn how to trigger learning at a deeper level through the immersive nature of storytelling.
- Designing Virtual Training – A Planning Tool
- Conquer the challenge of creating virtual training with this planning tool, brought to you by the training experts at InSync Training.
- Why Consider an EPS Readiness Assessment?
- Embedded Performance Support (EPS) is gaining traction among training organizations. Before taking the leap, check out these tips on ensuring your organization is ready for EPS.
- Mentoring in a Millennial World
- This article from Chief Learning Officer takes a look at the mentoring relationships millennials are craving and how you can fill their needs.
We hope you enjoyed these e-Learning Halloween treats—and we bet your dentist will approve!
For more e-Learning treats, goodies and awesome resources, subscribe to the Lectora e-Learning Blog.